TBS 2D EYE THERMAL, A Converged Solution for Security and Safety/ Oct 15, 2020
For today’s challenging world, TBS presents a captivating device that goes to the core of business continuity and converged solutions. Managing any organization means to turn it into an efficient workplace that goes far beyond matters of profitability or a good working environment. From day one, business continuity should be a guiding principle for all processes in place to guarantee a lasting future. Three elements are central keys to achieve this:
- Risk assessment, planning, and management of people movement
- People management, time efficiency training, and development
- Redundancy, resilience, continuity, and recovery
When considering which options to take to achieve these objectives, technology can offer combined solutions to address more than one aspect. The latest innovative product from TBS, the 2D EYE THERMAL, offers a powerful security solution, a pre-emptive health measure mechanism, and a convenient answer to manage people's movement.
Combining face detection, iris recognition, and a thermal camera, TBS 2D EYE THERMAL presents itself as a compelling solution. Iris is recognized as one of the strongest biometric markers there is and when combined with an intelligent sensor that auto-adjusts to a person’s height by detecting the person’s face, the results are speed, accuracy, and convenience. The addition of a thermal camera means accurate temperature measurement, covering health and safety solutions.
The 2D EYE THERMAL presents itself as a key component for end-to-end touchless solutions. Besides permitting verification mode with the aid of RFID, the TBS system easily integrates with other contact-free components, namely CCTV and automated gates. Access control and time & attendance are just some of the applications it can cover. All TBS devices act as a biometric subsystem thanks to the WebServices approach, unlocking many integration possibilities to several software platforms, ERPs, business processes, or machine interoperability. For these reasons, the 2D EYE THERMAL is a highly versatile device for a great number of applications and more importantly, for a wide range of industry verticals.
A vertical-driven solution
- Pharmaceuticals or Labs where users wear gloves, masks, and other PPE and any contamination risk must be dealt with.
- Logistics or parcel companies where the device could protect a high number of employees who are frequently in contact with customers or material.
- Mines and energy sectors where a high number of employees are working in close proximity and present an inherent risk that a disease outbreak could disrupt operations.
- Airlines and airports where it can identify and screen aircraft crews and other staff coming from different areas.
- Food and catering where items are received, produced, and shipped with potential to have workers contaminated.
Would you like to work with us?
TBS works closely with customers and integrators to provide an insight into the best attendance and workforce solutions, which allows us to offer a solution-based approach and pave out a clear path in the development of products. We invite you to read our articles, blogs, and case studies. We will be glad to support you in finding the best biometric solution for your business.
To download the article, click here